One handy guide to make things super simple!
We have created a super handy guide to help clear the fog around drone regulations and qualifications
In this booklet we cover:
- Single vs Multiple Operators
- Drone Categories Explained
- What are Drone Classes
- What certification do I need?
Fill out the form below and we will Email you your guide!
Who are UAVHub?
UAVHub is led by Ex-Royal Air Force Helicopter Instructor and Combat Veteran, Matt Williams who designed the original version of the ICARUS drone courses for the CAA back in 2014 and has flown full-sized Helicopters and Drones all over the world for the Military, Film and TV.
The UAVHub team is supported by a multitude of Flight Instructors and Examiners who have also flown drones and model aircraft all over the world.
Our e-Learning is streets ahead of ‘similar’ products from other providers and is designed to efficiently and effectively teach you what you need to know and more without you having to read anything or thumb your way through the documents yourself!
"A must for any drone pilot who wants to improve their skills. There are countless RAEs online all willing to take your money and get you through your A2 CofC, but not all RAEs will be as thorough as UAVHUB."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Guy, Trustpilot
Why Train With Us?
- We’ve trained more drone pilots than any other company in the UK
- We’re the highest rated drone training course on Trustpilot, with more than 3500 5***** Reviews!
- Affordable & competitive price
- Unrivalled support via telephone, email or live chat
- You can qualify in as little as 24 hours.
- No death by PowerPoint - we’re expert instructors who actually TEACH you what you need to know using a proven training method
"These guys really love what they do and it shows. From regulations to airmanship to weather - they nail every detail that you need to become a fully competent professional drone pilot. Really glad I chose UAVHUB - I have to mention that the reason I chose them over other GVC facilitators is because of their honest pricing." ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Ewan, UK